Supportive Orthotic Insoles
Experience unparalleled insoles for relieving flat feet, plantar fasciitis, bunions, etc. A great blend of anatomical and ergonomic design guarantees your feet enhanced support and cushioning, eliminates foot pain, and ushers in supreme comfort.
- Top Cloth: Anti-Microbial Fabric wick moisture away from the foot and keep a cool, friction-free surface to prevent blisters and other foot problems.
- Center Cushioning: Resilient EVA Foam and High-Tech Carbon Fiber seamlessly combine to provide ultimate cushioning and shock absorption for great protection on your feet.
- Extra Features: In addition to 70% EVA, there is 30% Polyurethane which can strengthen insoles’ flexibility, breathability, and waterproof.
- Best For: Full-volume shoes or shoes with removable insoles, such as walking shoes, running shoes, sneakers, and boots.
- Recommended For: Walkers, exercisers, joggers, runners, hikers.
Free shipping on orders over $50. The consideration period is up to 180 days from the date of purchase. Free returns & exchanges if you are not completely satisfied.
To establish a reliable relationship between us, we will sincerely deal with any issues with merchandise orders. Welcome to email us, we are glad to serve you. email@example.com
Q1: Why do WALKHERO Insoles work?
A: If you have feet problems like flat feet, plantar fasciitis, and bunions, your heel & arch pain would be increasing obviously while walking, jogging, or running. Target the source of foot pain, WALKHERO advanced insoles offer perfect-fit support to your arch for pressure redistribution and pain relief. Besides, the high-tech cushion absorbs shock effectively to help you reduce wear and tear on your feet and legs, preventing common mobility injuries.
Q2: Can these insoles help with flat feet or plantar fasciitis?
A: Yes, these insoles have been proven to help tens of thousands of users relieve heel, foot, knee, and lower back pain. That’s to say, they exactly benefit flat feet or plantar fasciitis. These insoles correct overpronation by aligning the ankle joint to a more neutral position, and support different arches perfectly to eliminate foot fatigue and discomfort.
Q3: How long will my insoles last?
A: Although WALKHERO insoles are made of high-quality materials, constant wear and heat will eventually compress them. Commonly, these insoles last 6-12 months with normal uses, yet shorter with higher impact activities. For continued experience of original comfort and alignment control, we recommend you replace these insoles regularly.
Q4: Does WALKHERO Have any coupons or discounts？
A: Two ways you can get extra discounts. First, we offer limited-time coupons by email once or twice a week, the discount is up to 15% and valid for 1-2 days. Subscribe to WalkHero emails to not miss the newest. Second, Submit Reviews online after purchase for discounts varying from 25% to 35%, and valid for a year. Submit a review with videos for 35% off, do it with photos or for 30% off, and just review for 25% off. In addition, submit a review and link to your social platform for 30% off.
If you have more questions, please go to the Help Center.
Or email us, we’re glad to serve you.
- WFWilliam F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoreview
!!Arch SupportRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizeRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5WWalkHero1 month ago
Thank you for your feedback. Thank you very much for your recognition and evaluation. We will try our best to do better and better! I hope you can continue to support us and give us more suggestions and opinions!
- JRJose R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoJose
Excellent fit and supportArch SupportRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizeRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5WWalkHero1 month ago
Thank you for your feedback. Your satisfaction is our greatest pursuit. If you need our help in the later period, please feel free to contact us.Thank you for your support!
- CHCliff H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought For Arch Pain/Plantar FasciitisRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat insoles, just waiting on the second ones to get sent to me.
I've purchases a few different pairs of the Geckoman shoes and love them, and have gotten the grey insoles for my other shoes. I'm sure it's an innocent mistake, but the last time I put in an order they forgot to include the insoles. Customer service said they'd be sent, but it's been weeks. Hoping they make good on actually sending them!Arch SupportRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizeRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5WWalkHero2 months ago
Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for your valuable comments. We will definitely review our shortcomings and make positive corrections so as to achieve your satisfaction. Welcome to supervise. Thank you very much!
Chief Customer Service Representative
- AHAlan H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought For Heel Pain/Heel Spurs/Achilles TendinitisRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoA good value
These feel exactly like the samples “that expensive foot stor”e wanted me to buy for $1200 after fitting me. They seem to be helping. My only complaint at all I s that it took several weeks for them to arrive from Asia.Arch SupportRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizeRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5WWalkHero2 months ago
Your satisfaction is our eternal pursuit. If you have any after-sales problems, you can contact our customer service at any time, and we will actively and properly handle them for you. Wish you a happy life!
Customer Service Leader
- JWJoyce W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThey are very supportive
They are very supportiveHow would you rate the arch support of this insoles?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this insoles?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your insoles?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How would you rate the quality of this insoles?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5