💧💧How to Clean Your Shoes?
- Machine wash or hand wash
Geckoman uses high-quality materials, in order to ensure that you can use the shoes for a longer time, we recommend that you wash your shoes by hand. If you use a washing machine to clean your shoes, it is recommended that you do not soak your shoes for too long. 15 minutes max.
- About detergent selection
In order to prevent your shoes from being damaged by irritating detergents, we recommend that you use mild detergents when using detergents, add them to water and soak them for about 15 minutes.
How to clean your leather insoles
We suggest a method for cleaning insoles at home, and hope to help you.
1. In order to prevent leather insoles from cracking, please put them in a well-ventilated place, and away from direct heat and direct sunlight.
2. Remove the insole from the shoe. Use a microfiber cloth or an old T-shirt to remove the surface dust on the insole.
3. Place your insole on a table covered with three to four newspapers. Rub a pea-sized mild liquid detergent on the insole with a damp, clean white cloth. To prevent the leather from shrinking or drying out, moisten the cloth with warm or cold water instead of high temperatures.
4. Scrub the leather with liquid soap until small bubbles form. Clean the entire insole with small circular motions to remove dirt and odors.
5. Remove all remaining liquid soap. Do not rinse the insole; dry and wipe the leather with a soft cloth.
6. Kill all moldy or odor-causing bacteria on the feet. If your insoles are damp from moisture or sweat, cleaning with neutral soap may not be enough to remove odor or mold. Demisting on a thin layer of antibacterial spray to remove mold or any foot bacteria hidden in cracks in the leather.
7. Let the disinfectant stay on the shoes for a few minutes, and then wipe the product with a clean cloth.
8. Put clean insoles on newspapers or large towels and let them dry overnight, away from heat or sunlight. Dip a cloth or rag with a pea-sized leather conditioning cream to moisturize your leather insoles.
Use cleaning tools
Please use a soft brush or cloth to clean the shoes when cleaning. You can use tools to make it easier to remove dust.
If the area of the stain on the shoe is not large, I suggest that you can partially clean it.
It is recommended not to expose your shoes to the sun; Please withdraw the shoes as soon as possible after drying, do not leave the shoes in the sun for a long time.